Yes Bank has branches in 35 States
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Daman And Diu
About Yes Bank
Yes Bank have 2631 number of bank branches with in India and cover 1131 City and 319 District and 36 states or union territories of India. Yes Bank founded in 2004
Yes Bank Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
Yes Bank MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on Yes Bank cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for Yes Bank
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of Yes Bank, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State Yes Bank from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch Name
Above format help you find Yes Bank IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search Yes Bank IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 2739 IFSC Codes and 1646 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of Yes Bank as they available on RBI website.
Yes Bank 24x7 Toll Free Customer Care Numbers
- 1800 2000 (Toll Free For Mobile & Landlines in India)
- +91 22 30993600 (When Calling from Outside India)
- 1877 659 8044 (Toll Free number from USA / Canada)
- 808 178 5133 (Toll Free number from UK )
- 8000 3570 3089 (Toll Free number from UAE)