Westpac Banking Corporation has branches in 1 States
About Westpac Banking Corporation
Westpac Banking Corporation have 1 number of bank branches with in India and cover 1 City and 1 District and 36 states or union territories of India. Westpac Banking Corporation founded in 1817
Westpac Banking Corporation Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
Westpac Banking Corporation MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on Westpac Banking Corporation cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for Westpac Banking Corporation
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of Westpac Banking Corporation, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State Westpac Banking Corporation from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch name
Above format help you find Westpac Banking Corporation IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search Westpac Banking Corporation IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 01 IFSC Codes and 01 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of Westpac Banking Corporation as they available on RBI website.
Westpac Banking Corporation 24x7 Toll Free Customer Care Numbers
- 1800 267 9378
- 132 032 ( General enquiries )
- 1300 651 089 ( Call to report lost or stolen card )
- 300 655 505 ( Online and Mobile Banking )
- 132 142 ( General enquiries )
- 1300 655 505 ( Online and Mobile Banking )
- 61 2 9293 9270 ( Calling from overseas )