Idbi Bank has branches in 35 States
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra And Nagar Haveli
- Daman And Diu
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
About Idbi Bank
IDBI Bank have 2813 number of bank branches with in India and cover 1366 City and 578 District and 36 states or union territories of India. IDBI Bank founded in 1964
IDBI Bank Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
IDBI Bank MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on IDBI Bank cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for IDBI Bank
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of IDBI Bank, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State IDBI Bank from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch Name
Above format help you find IDBI Bank IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search IDBI Bank IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 2854 IFSC Codes and 2035 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of IDBI Bank as they available on RBI website.
IDBI Bank 24x7 Toll Free Customer Care Number
- 1800-200-1947 ( from any Landline / Mobile number)
- 1800-22-1070 (from any Landline / Mobile number )
- (+91-22) 6693 7000 (Our Non-Toll Free number)
- (+91-22) 6693 7000 (Contact number for outside India customers)