Hdfc Bank has branches in 35 States
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Dadra And Nagar Haveli
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman And Diu
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
About Hdfc Bank
HDFC Bank have 5328 number of bank branches with in India and cover 2210 City and 648 District and 36 states or union territories of India. HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 76,286 employees including 12,680 women and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai.
HDFC BANK Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
HDFC BANK MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on HDFC BANK cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for HDFC BANK
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of HDFC BANK, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State HDFC BANK from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch Name
Above format help you find HDFC BANK IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search HDFC BANK IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 5481 IFSC Codes and 5274 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of HDFC BANK as they available on RBI website.
HDFC Bank Toll Free Customer Care Number
- For Credit Card related queries, you can also contact us on 1800 425 4332 (toll free from BSNL / MTNL landline) from the following cities: Agra/ Ajmer/ Allahabad/ Bareily/ Bhubaneshwar/ Bokaro/ Cuttack/ Dhanbad/ Dehradun/ Erode/ Guwahati/ Hissar/ Jammu and Srinagar/ Jamshedpur/ Jhansi/ Jodhpur/ Karnal/ Kanpur/ Madurai/ Mangalore/ Mathura/ Meerut/ Moradabad/ Muzaffarpur / Mysore/ Pali/ Patiala/ Patna/ Rajkot/ Ranchi/ / Rourkela/ Salem/ Shimla/ Siliguri/ Silvassa / Surat/ Trichy/ Udaipur/ Varanasi