Canara Bank has branches in 34 States
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Himachal Pradesh
- Dadra And Nagar Haveli
- Arunachal Pradesh
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank have 6018 number of bank branches with in India and cover 3054 City and 607 District and 36 states or union territories of India. Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, in Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969.
Canara Bank Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
Canara Bank MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on Canara Bank cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for Canara Bank
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of Canara Bank, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State Canara Bank from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch Name
Above format help you find Canara Bank IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search Canara Bank IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 6088 IFSC Codes and 5796 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of Canara Bank as they available on RBI website.
Concerned Branch If
- For availing Net Banking facility ( Other than online User creation )
- Forgot Transaction password
- Modification/Updation of details like address, Mobile number, e-mail Id, Date of Birth, PAN number, Passport number etc.
Canara Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 1800 425 0018 ( Net Banking related issues (Like non receipt of password PIN mailer etc.))
For Cansecure related issues
- Contact Numbers: 080-25580625