Allahabad Bank has branches in 32 States
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Arunachal Pradesh
About Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank have 3851 number of bank branches with in India and cover 1894 City and 544 District and 36 states or union territories of India.
Allahabad Bank Indian Financial System Code
This code for any electronic online payment applications like Centralised Funds Management System (CFMS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT),
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Immediate Payment Service, an interbank electronic instant mobile money transfer service (IMPS) developed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Indian Financial System Code has eleven (11) Alpha Numeric characters. First four characters represent bank, fifth character is default "0" left for future use and last six characters represent branch.
Allahabad Bank MICR Code
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition as printed on Allahabad Bank cheque book to facilitate the processing of cheques.
How to use online RTGS, IMPS and NEFT fund transfer for Allahabad Bank
For online fund transfer, apart from the IFSC Code of Allahabad Bank, you need to know the below info as well.
1. Must Know your Account details like account number,
2. Account holders name as in bank records
3. Acount Type ( Saving or Current )
Online mode of payments can be used for transactions like bill payments, premium payments, donations, ticket booking and shopping etc.
How to find IFSC Codes
- Select State Allahabad Bank from above drop down menu.
- Select your Bank Branch State / Union Territories
- Select your Bank Branch District
- Select your Branch Name
Above format help you find Allahabad Bank IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
Search Allahabad Bank IFSC Codes
You can search and find through around 3873 IFSC Codes and 2964 MICR Codes within india. Our Team earnest efforts in keeping all information up to date by adding IFSC, micr codes of Allahabad Bank as they available on RBI website.
Allahabad Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number
- 1800220363 ( ATM / Other Delivery channels )
- 1800226061 ( Internet Banking, Mobile banking and SMS Banking )
- ATM Card Block : Send a SMS BLOCKCARD or BLOCKACCT < last 6 digit of account no > from your registered mobile no to 9223150150
- ATM PIN change: Change your ATM PIN by Login in to Internet Banking and using ATM Services option.
- Login password Generation: Please use forgot password link available on login page.
- Transaction password Generation: Please login into Internet Banking and go to password management option and use the Transaction password generation option.